Design (UI/UX) Lead
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and requires working together with various product managers in decision making during the ideation phase of any product or product enhancement by building upon ideas, concepts and wireframes. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Design (UI/UX) Lead, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard tools for wire-framing, prototyping and delivering high fidelity designs for usability testing and to developers.
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on web as well as mobile platforms.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and story boarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should have experience managing a team and design operations.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should have worked closely with cross-functional teams of product managers and engineers to help define business and feature requirements
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills(both spoken and written).
- A good understanding of the technicals of a financial market/products is a plus.
- A under graduate or graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus.